Get More Information About The Services Advanced Medical Imaging Can Offer You When You Visit The Links Below
Learn more about epidural injections for back pain and the advantages of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with these helpful links from around the Web:
- At SpineHealth.com, a physician explains how epidurals can improve lower back pain and sciatica.
- Get a step-by-step walkthrough of an epidural injection, including how it works, at Know-Your-Back.org.
- MRI scans provide a lot of information without being invasive. Learn what you can expect during your MRI scan at the Mayo Clinic.
- Read a detailed list of the advantages of MRI at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
- The National Institutes of Health offers a list of conditions that can be viewed by MRI.
At Advanced Medical Imaging, we provide exceptional medical imaging technology along with pain management services, breast services, and vein therapy. We have many locations throughout Colorado, including Denver. Make an appointment at one of our medical imaging clinics today by calling (303) 647-6504.