We hope that our recent blogs about vein disease and the benefits of an MRI have helped you learn a little more about the services we offer at Advanced Medical Imaging. We want to provide you with the clearest and most helpful information we can. Here are five sites we recommend to learn more about vein disease and using an MRI:
· The radiology department at the University of South Carolina is a great starting point for those patients hoping to learn more about the basic function of an MRI.
· Are you experiencing symptoms of chronic vein disease? This comprehensive article by Heart Healthy Women can help you learn more about the signs.
· Are you wondering how to prepare for your upcoming MRI? VisitRadiology Info.org to get tips for the procedure.
· Take a look at this article by the Mayo Clinic to get a better idea of the conditions that can be diagnosed with the help of an MRI.
· To learn more about the causes of both varicose veins and spider veins, you can read this piece offered by the experts at WebMD.
The caring and knowledgeable staff at Advanced Medical Imaging can address any more of your questions or concerns. Just visit any one of our locations or call us today at (303) 647-6504.