When your physician requests medical imaging, biopsies, or other procedures, the right information makes things easy. Learn more about patient rights and medical procedures from these helpful links:
- Get an overview of your patient rights under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act on Colorado.gov.
- Needle biopsies are often used to determine the cause of masses found in mammograms. Learn more about ultrasound-guided breast biopsies on RadiologyInfo.org.
- Find out what to expect during and after your needle biopsy on the Mayo Clinic website.
- Check out this useful guide for women and their families regarding breast biopsies on the website of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- If you have more questions about the rights you’re entitled to under HIPAA, check out this FAQ page on DMAResponsibility.org for answers to some commonly-asked questions.
The Advanced Medical Imaging center of Denver is dedicated to meeting your medical imaging needs. We offer fast, professional services including MRIs, mammograms, biopsies, and more to meet your every medical need. Find out more about us and our facilities online or by calling (303) 433-9729 today.